Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hobbies of a 63-year-old woman

I've never actually been in love.

But I do remember when i was 21, my big sis from my days in Pi Beta Phi (oh... sorority girl! SHOCKER!) told me when you're with the right person, you fit together like a puzzle.

I didn't get what she meant. I thought...It feels good lying next to someone in bed. Period.
But lately i've been seeing someone while thinking about a previous someone else while i'm sleeping next to him.

That whole puzzle scenerio... couldn't have been more correct.
There was some guy that would lie there while he let me use his body as a pillow...but no reciprocation.
Another one was cozy but just not... it.
Another guy would roll over clear onto the other side of the bed because he couldn't stand being touched while sleeping.

I actually thought that i enjoyed these sleeping habbits as well, until i met the second to last guy.

I remember one specific time when this last one had called me while i was in Ft. Collins and asked me to come over. I was ultra suprised because his daughter was in town and i wasn't expecting to see or hear from him at all.

When i drove back to Denver, around 10:30 that night and arrived at his home, i couldn't wait to jump into bed with him.
I'd compare it to arriving at a big suprise party, then suiting up in sunwear and doing a cannonball into a nice, chilly pool on a 110 degree day.

There was always an entanglement, from head to toe, that was so comforting and non-claustraphobic. Our bodies fit together so well...just like a puzzle.

And i really miss that.

So much so that i've been playing with the idea of calling him up...not with intentions of going 'back' to it... but getting my puzzle fix.

Any thoughts?

I'd appreciate some opinion here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home