Friday, May 20, 2005

Shameless

Since readership has dipped so low, i'm going to have to dip down low right there with you and offer up some dirt on my week.

Because it's been dirrrrrrty!

I'm sad to say on Tuesday, I lost my job. I don't really want to go into the details, but i'm dealing marginally well.
I flipped through last weeks Westword and answered an ad for "Adult XXX - Great Pay, Benefits - No Nudity."

I showed up for a call.
They wired me up with hair extensions (which i wish i had a picture of because it looks really hot -- but my battery on my camera is dead) and then sent me off into some guy's bachelore-pad living room.

This was already looking shady. (duh)

"Ok.. so what you gotta do is strip down and sit over there on the arm of that couch."

"Uh... the add said no nudity?"

"Well, you're not nude...technically."

No... I suppose, not technically. There was some vinyl in some places... and i guess that extensions went well over my breasts. The guy there let me tape my nipples just in case, but now i'm sort of affraid it's just going to look like i have some abnormal-ass breasts.

So i Sat. I sat, pretty akwardly. And watched some pretty questionable people get it on on the couch I was sitting on the very edge of.

I wasn't really sure why i was there. Decorative couch piece? Must have been, but i can't imagine it'd turn people on much to watch this video and see me just... sitting there.

Which is why i got creative and started touching myself very blatantly.
It actually ended up being pretty hot.

Plus, i made $300.

I won't go into details, but i'm currently financing this really sweet couch i've wanted since January.
And i can safely say, nobody will be getting their freak on this one.

------------------------------------------------

Of course this is complete bunk...but don't put such raccous before past me. - though it wouldn't be publicized.

I did, however... meet someone on Monday. I had actually been thinking about him sporadically while in Phoenix...wondering if anything would come of it. Hollaback, girl. This shit ain't bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s...

It's a nice change-up from the regular routine.

Mostly in that he's an absolute sweetheart to me and not affraid to show it. Around anyone.

Sufice to say, after a very difficult week... i'm a pretty happy kid today.

And... I have fullfilled one of my LIFE GOALS:

1. have a musician write a hit pop song about me.

The more i listen, the more i'm pretty sure i don't like it, though i'm still stoked about the above.

The music is great [i wish i could post the audio for you]. vocals are really smooth and... well.. you have to give him credit for sneaking it into my possession at the phoenix airport... i figured it was just three other songs about a bunch of other girls - so i just tossed it aside and didn't give it a listen until last night.

When i saw a track four on the player, I knew what it was.

Granted, the song is mostly about him... it's about us ... and it feels like he took my biggest flaw at the time and wrote it into a catchy pop song.

This is a sign of talent. I think...?

"Somebody Else's Problem"

It's somebody else's problem
It's on somebody else's time
It's somebody else's broken heart
Please just leave me alone with mine

Nobody can tell you anything
When you're hanging on a little too tight
Somebody tucked you away and left you with nothing
So doesn't that make it alright?

To say it's somebody else's problem
It's on somebody else's mind
It's somebody else's torn-up family
I've got all I can handle with mine

With so much talk about progress
It's something so hard to believe
How the whole world can sparkle and shine so bright
And nobody ever forgets about me

Until then it's somebody else's problem
It's on somebody else's dime
It's somebody else's terminal condition
I just wanna be alone with mine

You're not punishing anyone but you
By hanging onto what he said
And if you do things the way you always do
You're gonna get what you always get

And if it's somebody else's problem
If it's somebody else's crime
Nobody else is gonna give you their heart
And when it's too late to change your mind

You'll be somebody else's problem
Hanging on somebody else's line
Another banged-up, but beautiful girl
Who couldn't let it go in time

------------------

I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home