Sunday, April 24, 2005

Worthless

Actually... worthwhile.

I spent the entire day writing. Now i'm semi-watching Bottle Rockets... Owen Wilson looks REALLY stupid with a buzzcut.

Anyone in Denver that rents out apartments reading this?

If yes, do you have anything around, oh... 550-750$$... good quare footage (750+) in Capitol Hill, Highlands, Five Points or Cherry Creek? Washer and Dryer a plus, and if utilities are included (at all) that would rock major casbah as well...

let me know.

I think i'm going to wake up to try and win tickets to Oprah on Saturday tomorrow morning. That would be sweet.

Oprah's the bomb. Maybe she'll give me a moped. Or $10,000 to buy all my dream furniture and bedding from Z-gallerie.
Awwwww shit.

How would you like hooking up with someone who didn't speak your language?
How many of you actually have?
I think it'd be hot.

I also think i'm pretty lacking on writing material (because i just churned out about six today for my freelance jobs), so sorry for that. I'll dream up something tit-alizing for tomorrow, kids.

ar-ivoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home