Thursday, April 21, 2005

Follow Up to: So BLACKLISTED!

yeah...

let's compare this, shall we:

What they said I said:

"Many different music genres into one band... the music is solid, tight... this is great."
- --me, The Front Magazine

What I actually said:
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:57:49 -0700
I can appreciate the change-up with the Rap... but sometimes it seems too busy. Sort of like you are trying to fit too many different music genres into one band...?
your voice is strong, tho it reminds me a little of Scott Stapp, of Creed Fame/ 80s ballad bands...

the music is solid... tight - for live recording, this is great... but it just feels like something is missing -- can't put my finger on it - but it may be that there's just too much going on within' a song??

not sure...

Yeah... that sounds the same.
someone's been playing too many games of telephone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home