Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Seven Shades of Grapes and Spinich... All over My Car.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comYeah... I had fun last night.

I saw my first, ever , live-in-person transvestite (i know. i feel so south dakota). 'she' had great legs.

Way too much abuse of the 'drunk phone-call' and 'text message...' but woke up feeling not too terribly aweful.

I threw up 12 times:

Thrice on my car (which, may i ad, was at 65 miles an hour out the passenger window on the freeway. gross.), six times in the toilet and i think... three times in the shower.
It's times like those that you really wish you had someone around to take care of you, as i've done for a jillion of my friends so many times before.

But alas... I am at work, I am functioning, and I'm about ready to try eating.
Ow. Ow. Chica Chica Ow!

Regardless, there is still a quality post coming.
As soon as i, you know... eat and stop feeling like shite.

I hope my boss shows up soon. We have a meeting in 9 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home