Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Killer

That Damn Beatrix Kiddo.

I just sat at the bar and watched BOTH Kill Bill Movies.

In between, i was hanging out with Transitus in the hallway... Saw Chris - Called out his name as he passed and he kissed me.

Bizarre.

Totally not recipricated. Fabulous!

I just came home around 12:30am to an e-mail from my favorite matt (suprising) and am now watching some Family Guy (with the angry closet monkey and hickadoola!) and eating cocoa Rice Crispies.

That's right. Minutes before i crawl in bed... I'm hardcore!

But my biggest concern does not lie with eating sugar before i sleep.
No...my biggest concern at the moment is that my cats have just spent 15 hours inside... all day, and have not been able to poop.

Their litterbox is out on my patio to keep the house clear of smell. I forgot to open the door for them.

Such good kittens. I can't believe they didn't have a poopfest all over my house.

And based on this very small detail, this has been a very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home