Thursday, April 14, 2005

Coruption

I just got snotty about a muffin.

Stupid.

But it is chocolate chip. I don't want to share! i didn't go to kindergarten!

As of very recently, some very special people around me have made it their point to see fit that i become a party girl. This title entails:

a> going out EVERY Night of the WEEK
b> having fun
c> meeting a shitload of people
d> seeing live music
e> drinking/mass consumption of liquor
f> doing this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF THE WEEK [did i mention this one?]

Last night was Day one. i drank. i was merry. i danced it up at the hi-dive with lots of cute boys and lots of really, really nice people.

[Insert my recomendation that if you do not live in Denver, you should. The people here rock. Why else would John Denver adapt the city as his last name?!?!]

I woke up at 8am to my alarm and phone simultaneously telling me to wake the fuck up... along with a morning wake-up call from John Burr [boss].

As I laid face down on my sheets, drooly profusely, i felt..., 'hey... this is how i treated my body in college. how shitty i was. i never want to wake up...ever...ever. again.'

Then i peeled myself out of bed, got in the shower and decided i was going to make the best attempt to look my best... because the pure shock of these people pulling for me to be their local party girl would be worth it.

Well... and mostly because i didn't think they literally meant every night.
But the first thing JB asked when i walked in this morning was,

"Do you feel alright...? Are you ready to go out and do it all over again!"

Oi.

I look forward to it. I'm socialite nine-tho, when i'm not crashing on my couch with PB&J, a big glass of milk and some chocolate cake. It surely opts for one to stop complaining about their relationship status because if you go out for even an hour, you'll meet like, four of the opposite sex... [that's one every 15 minutes...for you math wizards].

Insane.

I guess it better to go through now then when i'm 45 thinking that i belong with the twentysomething crowd.

Tonight: Where am i going?

YOU TELL ME.

[subtext about the muffin: this really is... the...best...muffin. i have ever. eaten. holy crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home