Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Walnut Room; Grand Opening

I didn't so much take pictures on Friday, but it went well. Line at the door... sardine-canned music room. Plus, i was really drunk, so I didn't take my camera.



Sara: "it was a good night. It wasn't like, 'get

drunk, throw up, pass out. i actually got to enjoy

it."



Here are some photos from the Private party last nite.

Braaaaaaace yourself, with all that you have...

Erica Brown Band shook up "The Live Room"


We danced...



(look! it's prom!)

Had our Girl Party




and Schmoozed all rock-star style



Dan and Emma made a B-line for the right frame


Boys Gone Wild


My best girl showed up:


We Danced in the bathroom:


"I'm Rick James, BITCH!"


My b(r)e(a)st Fan!


Suzy's ass is smokin' in her new, white pants:


and She's dropping out school to be a drummer for your new favorite Rock Group:


Come down next weekend for Quartus! $7...tons' o fun.

Suzy Dancing will be up soon. You will laugh. All will be well. Hope your weekend was fabulous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home