Sunday, January 23, 2005

accentuate the positive.

Instead of saying: I blew $150 today on groceries, a skirt, three shirts and a scarf:
I credited three VERY cool stores with my hard-earned funds!

Intead of saying: How the fuck is my electric/heating bill $107.52 when i am never home to use the fuckin' amenities!?!??!?!:
I think my cats have been having some mad disco parties to celebrate the fact that i support their fat, kitty asses. Hooray! I'm so glad I can contribute to their booty-shakin' club.

Instead of saying: You BLEEPING Idiot!!!! Learn How to BLEEPING drive, mother BLEEPER!!!!!:
I think I'll call the number on the sticker of the back of this bus and tell their company manager just how wonderful a roadster this gentleman is!

Instead of saying: Great. I wrote an extra article for my magazine that i didn't need to spend three hours stressing over:
Gee, I'm glad I had some crunched time to practice the exercise of writing! It was swell!

You get the jist...

Frankly right now, i can't think of many more. I am one happy kid... :-) but i have to credit that all to positive attitude. you want it? own it... it comes your way... drop the negative bullshit and embrace what's comin' on. holy shit, does it pay off...

on another note, i just realized i forgot to do "Thursday Night Date Night!" Maybe because i was actually out on a date of my own... with about 40 or so band boys from the studios. If any of ya'all are in Denver, come down to The Walnut Room this Friday Night! We've got a mad party: Artur Lee Land, Wendy Woo, Yo Flaco! and newly-signed Love45. It'll be a fun time!

Tomorrow night... SCISSOR SISTERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home