Wednesday, January 26, 2005

woah here she comes.... watch out boys, she'll chew you up...

I feel like I'm anticipating a five-hour flight to Orlando, FL. for a family vacation to Disney World... tho, instead of leaving to arrive... i'm arriving to leave ...for home at...FOUR A.M. (the only part of this scenario that remotely relates to disney world is the fact that you have to get up at 3:30 to fly there...)! It's 5:19am and i just got home from a v. long date nite. licky for me, i have time for some american idol, waffles and oj.. and even MORE SLEEP before work. life is grand.

I know i've said first dates suck and all the like... but i take it all back. at the moment, i don't think i'd trade the feeling of that initial relationship period for a damn thing. it's like... 'damn, so this is where all my sexy confidence has been... with this other person!


i haven't been home for awhile... Monday night i headed down to ft. collins to go bar hoppin' for a girls nite with suzy. Drunken phone calls ensued... my boss made fun of me alllll day today... didn't think i was going to come in to work. I also happened to call some guy i hung out with TWICE... and he got all bitter and pissed off at me for 'walking away from him.' ok, dude... i called you to hang out a week after the last time i saw you... the phone works both ways, honey. i hate when people make fucking assumptions. upon waking this morning, i had received a text message Tuesday evening from our mutual friend.... 'you should come out.' I wonder who prompted that? GAY...

I really must go into the wonder that is dating a rockstar... but not now. i do have to mention, though... that i finally got my song. thank you, my dear. :-D

also... need to get back into a creative groove maybe, and stop being so damn personal! what the HAEL!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home