Friday, January 21, 2005

Double Argargar

Yesterday was extremely long. I about blew a gasket at work... stressed/grouchy... i finally broke away for... 20 minutes around 5pm to go grab some food at the Market on Larimer.

I was back here at work until 7:30ish writing... only to find out later that I didn't have to write one of the articles. Doh!
I chilled up on John's couch for an hour or so... VH1 " I <3 the 90s...part deux!" :) Then Tenant Appreciation party for Soundstructure peeps. Fun times... late party.

Last night was wierd...i've always been that girl that never gets the actual guy that she wants. EVER. But last nite, I spotted mr. handsome from the weeks before (serenading boy) -- we hung out the entire night. nice kid... but i'm totally not ready to take on some kind of project...which albiet his hotness, is just not really efficient time management right now. (see, i told you to stay in the anticipation phase. i could have gone on ignorant, just knowng he was a hottie without a crapload of baggage).

Tho...I had spotted another handsome handsome kid...(and by kid i mean 29-year-old)... kept walking by him because i'm a teenage girl and apparently can't talk to boys unless approached (old-fashioned AND standing on the other side of the room at a High School dance). Luckily, he came up to me... and holy crap, he's like Matt Nathanson with Glasses. Rawr. I had John's camera... he wanted a picture of us... so now i have... three or something :) mwa ha ha.

This writing is enthralling... i know. But, it was about...a 20 hour day... i'm flippin tired as hell... I have another today, mostly full of fun things though (i.e. dinner with the grandparents... rockclimbing/drinks with Suzy and her boy toy... I told the hot boy i'd go to his show tonite... I'm energizer quality, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home