Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stumped.

I have to write a deal on something i don't really have a huge opinion about right now.

Sort of like, if someone asked you... "You want a brownie... or chocolate cake?"
although my choice would differ based on my desire for moistness on a particular day, they're both chocolate. and chocolate makes mouths happy. [wait... that's twizzlers]

The topic is marriage, and while.. yes... it's a definate go for me...i'm not on a crusade to find mr. right right now.
i'm trying to think of hmm... what the fuck have i experienced to make me want to get married?

i honestly can't imagine loving someone so much to want to solidify that in a mass commitment (ah! scary!), nor can i imagine someone loving me with that returned uncondional caring.

wierd. not totally unfathomable, but it's sort of hard to make a comparrison when you've never been granted the opportunity from someone outside of your family.

with divorce rates at what... 1/2? There is a 50% chance you'll be divorced? Suck... why bother?
because you can't have sex til you're married, honey!

ha.

hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home