Thursday, April 07, 2005

So tired...

Boss: "Did you sleep in today?"
Me: "No."
Boss: "Really? You showered and everything?"
Me: "Yeah?"
Boss: "...Really?"
Me: "... Thanks!"
Boss: " (laughs) Well your hair just has this bed head thing going on."
Me: "Yeah... I intentionally made it look this way. I like the messy look."
Boss: "...Not that it's not sexy"
Me: "...Uh huh..."

Men are great with compliments.

I want a big, fat pillowy bed to house me for a nap. My body is retarded achey. I've found these two pressure points, one on each side of my shoulder, that when pressed, shoot a leering pain down my entire back.

But man, you breath through that sucker and when you let go... ooooooooh.

I need a massage. A Cheap massage. Anyone know of any good deals in Denver? Maybe... massage schools? [$30 or so] That are actually good? Deep Tissue that is going to have a mass effect, oh... say...

If i go in Friday evening... should make me pass out with a puffy face until around 11 the next morning?
That'd be awesome.

On another note...

Ya'all notice that the voice of MasterCard finally showed up in one of their commercials? [slushy boy!]
Yes... it's Billy Crudup ( Big Fish, Almost Famous . Now you know why you don't see him in so many movies. Because he's making a fortune off of saying "Priceless!"

Totally miss these spoofs:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home