Monday, April 04, 2005

A new addiction...

I have one.

It's called ... "Automatic Stop" by The Strokes.
but i already told you that.
(click the link to download that bitch!)

I also have gas.
I"m thinking it was the heavy running and bean burrito.
I'm sure you wanted to know that.

WOAH... impressive.

My boss is in Phoenix until Wednesday. I'm going to be so lonely in the office tomorrow! and Tuesday. and... Wednesday!

But i can unhealthily blare my addiction in the office as many times as i feel fit, which sounds good to me.

What are ya'all doing tonight (MOnday)?

Why don't you... come hang out with ME at the Walnut Room??

I know Napoleon Dynamite is being played to death, but it's only because it's really fucking funny.

And we've got it at 7pm. on a HUGE screen with kick-ass sound. Honestly... the movies in the live room... kick... ass.

Then... there are these bands... at 9:30 --- who seem like a lot of fun.
Mossyrock.
and
Toof

It's $5. ANd i will only preface their music by saying that Mossyrock's old project used to be this band:



Ha.

Except now, they've brought in a chica and yeah.. their music is really good (Lemon Jellyesque).

If you don't like that, you'll always have me to fall back on. I can be fun... once in awhile.

RAWK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home