Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In the midnight Hour... I cried More. More. More!

I always have the TV on while i'm getting ready in the morning. Convenient, because Ambush Makeover [I thot it was A.M. Bush Makeover for about... two days. scary.}, so it really motivates me to actually make an effort to look nice each day.

During commercials, i flip through channels.
This morning, i surfed on over to VH1 and saw a new video by...

Billy Idol !?!?!?!?!

He has something to "SCREAM" about... .

I'm guessing it's for one of the following reasons:

He looks like a bleached-blonde Tommy Lee.
It's 2005 and he's still...making albums...?
His pants are still too tight.
Someone is comparing his lips to those of Katie Holmes.
His stage set-up looks like it was influenced byAshlee Simpson.
Newlyweds is over.

So many reasons...

What would be your call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home