Thursday, March 31, 2005

Wowza

I just got my Travelocity Farewatcher Alert for Today:


FARES

* DEN-LHR FROM: Denver, CO (DEN)
TO: London, Heathrow, UK (LHR)
PRICE: NEW PRICE: $299.00+
WAS:$404.00
DIFFERENCE:$104.00

Fare was retrieved Thursday, March 31, 2005, at 2:00am.


DAMN! i best be getting to ENGLAND RIGHT NOW!
not that i've been planning for this.
though, that was the plan about a year ago when i was intending to visit my favorite boy about a year ago.
too bad i never went.

soooo could have had some amazing week-long european fling.

some other day.
what i really do need is a $99 fare to Phoenix around the 12th-15th of May.
two of my best are graduating, my best friend is down there, as well as my favorite boy.

what a fabulous trip. plus, my wifey would be traveling with me.
i haven't gotten to ride on an airplane with someone other than some bizarre stranger since i was 13.

When i was eight, oakley and i flew to denver wih my aunt, mom and grandmother.
he fell asleep with his head hanging dangerously to one side.

when he awoke, he was screaming multitudes of, "ow. ow. Ow. Ow. OWWW!" from the crick in his neck.
that was pretty feel-good entertainment for my mom and I.
hahahahaha.

i am so cruel.

tomorrow is April Fools.
Watch out, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home