Friday, March 25, 2005

Yawn

work is great again. --- we all know what that means in the lovvvve department.
my boss, who currently was juggling...eh... three or four women...? is now down to... none, and he's in such a better mood. me... well, yeah. me, too. it was so hard to get along for awhile there. i think women really do drain men.

but as it was pointed out to me today, there is one subtle difference between serious dating and casually dating.

you can't casually date one person. why didn't i get this before?
one = serious because you're investing all of your time/energy/expectations in that one person.
well...fucking DUH.

i have chris's coat, which i forgot to give back after last nights' events.
woops.
the mother side of me is saying, "bring it into work and try to get it to him."

i have concerns:

1. it's cold outside (really fucking cold!)
2. he has no heater in his car
3. i'm leaving town until monday (so it's tomorrow or never...apparently!)
4. he's moving out of his house tomorrow...and sans living arangement.

i really don't know if a coat would fix all of these scenarios.
actually... i do know.
they won't.
and i won't either.
i'm driving myself fucking crazy.
and other people, as well...apparently.

as i was so forthrightly informed of last nite around 1am. along with a million other downfalls that were only pushed in my face because someone was building up a big fat wall of defense. thanks for that.

no fixing for me. i'm stepping back and leaving things alone this time.
i'm not about to dive into the j-cycle all over again. waste of time. and energy.

besides... i've got my wifey!
and...meh. fuck man. i'm still all butthurt and disapointed.
lame.

i can't wait to be a parent and experience all these feelings 1000 fold!

if anyone is interested, i'm handing over control of my decision making when it comes to me and boys indefinately...

ok. i promise. tomorrow morning. i'm done being sad. though, i can't gaurantee this won't come up again when i'm driving, by myself for six hours to south dakota tomorrow nite...

but then i get mom. jake. veda. richard. oakley. teresa. my huge fucking bed in the obscene guest room my mom put together. off the hook, bitches!

happy good friday. i was a horrible christian for lent this year.
you think god will forgive me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home