Sunday, February 27, 2005

heave, ho.

i apparently have a short attention span. hence, why the template has already changed [is the link box showing up for everyone? i can't get it on my home comp... let me know, please?]. also- heard this is taking an EXTREMELY long time to load. i have no idea why - if anyone can help... at all. i'm totally open to suggestions.

shayna girl...who did my hair on thursday, wanted me to come back in. i spent another two+ hours today and decided to cut all of my hair off:

I think it'll be fun, but in this moment when i'm surrounded by pictures of friends and me with really long hair, i'm having fleeting moments of, "ooooooh! :-/"

good weekend for all? my wifey made me pancakes [complete with fresh berries] sat morning, then entertained all day [long drives, shopping at way-too-cool vintage stores in old down town fort and cookies].

suprise, suprise, the hot project calls and wants to get together about 9pm...really a [pleasant] suprise because since he had his daughter all weekend, i wasn't expecting to hear from him until she left mid-next week.

i slept pretty hard last nite, which is more than i can say for my usual routine of sleeping over at a boys' house. but...after my hair appointment and grocery shopping, i came home at two and passed the fuck out until 7pm. woke up freaked. where am i...? what day is it..? what the...?.

just a little info for all the peeps that happen to be obsessed with america's next top model. season three's marathon ran yesterday on vh1 alllllll day [which rocks because celbreality crapped out due to the academy's tonight]. and...ANTM Cycle FOUR starts monday [i'm still waiting for tyra's hair to not be orange]. this girl is pretty hot, but since she's 25, i'm thinking she won't win. this tatiana chic may have a decent shot...souley based on her age, and the fact that she has a cool model name [see: latetia costa, helena christiansa...tyra?!]i'll have to do more research until i make an official statement.

with american idol competing on fox, what ever will i do??

*sigh* my life is so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home