Monday, February 21, 2005

You remember the movie. Rat-Pack-O-Rama Era.

Such was my birthday yesterday... fast-forwarded seven years...

Mostly because this is a movie about a girl... named Samantha... who had a birthday...

Not so much that everyone forgot. Now that I think about it...A lot of people remembered. I was just in a shit mood and thank my wifey for putting up with me, immensly (you are the biggest rockstar) and going out of her way to make sure i was happy. tuff job, ho... you're great. if "he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned" can not fucking get that into his head, then...too fuckin' bad for that bitch. plus, how could anyone resist your burrito cards!?

I don't know what my problem was, it just didn't feel like my birthday...at all. all i felt like doing was laying in bed and moping about it. so lame.

"Sami, i love you. You're a beautiful person, now get the FUCK out of bed."

Off to Boulder we went.

(let's accentuate the positive).

I felt all colleged-out with my bright-yellow sweatpants, complete with wording on the ass. I swore i'd never do it, but when you check out victoria's secret... what are you to do, really? (p.s., they have new bra-boxes. SNEAKY way to try and sell women more slinky things!)

We didn't see Paris Hilton, or Brad Pitt... or Bruce Willis (all in town for the NBA All-Star Game)... but since Paris left her phone lyin' around town...we did try calling a few people on her contact list. Ashley Olsen had her phone off...RiteAID was pre-recorded, and Vin Diesel has some jamaican accent on the outgoing. Paris... you are a deushbag. There used to be pictures from her camera phone here but i'm sure the disclaimer says it all. Licky for you... a sweet-ass blogger put some up himself:



Suzy bought me a tulip. We saw wicked sweet houses, as well as Sigma Nu boys playing volleyball like we were in San Diego.
Bella had her cupcake treat, beacause that bitch turned one on friday. Some guy on the Boulder mall with a 14-foot high unicycle kept yelling, "SHOWTIME! DON"T ANYBODY WATCH ME," Then when people didn't watch, he got mad. When they offered to take a look, he gave them specific instructions on where to sit, how to face, to shut the fuck up.

I missed the show because it rained... but as we were walking back, he looked at me and said, "I like cake, too."

I'm still trying to figure out what this means...

i actually got an e-mailed forward from one of my best girlfriends (on my birthday). when i said, "please no forwards", she got mad at me for not respecting her views that mean so much to her (i totally respect them.. any other day it would be fine... but yesterday...it was my birthday). all you had to do was send me a 'happy birthday, bitch." (it was my fucking birthday!).

someone flaked on dinner plans, so suzy, sami, adam and "dan, dan, the overtly-assertive backseat driving directional man" went for sushi *yummmmmmmm*.

My best good one called me ... well, actually, he had the hot drummer boy from the loveblisters call me [hello, abercrombie model], and then jumped on speaker phone with robbie and j and talked about sex, threesomes, and videotaping opportunities. He also told me, that had he been in the studio recording, it would have been a legitimate reason to not have called me...i saw bullshit, as there are 24 fucking hours in a day (that is 1440 minutes, 86,400 seconds) to have called me otherwise. Then he said he thot about waiting until 11:59p.m. so that i could be mad all day and then suprised. ASS.

And just like lovely Samantha Baker, I, too got my studly Jake at the end of the night. Such a perfect, perfect, lovely night and morning...until the last fucking five minutes i was there.

never, ever tell a girl you 'still have feelings for someone else' after you've just spent nine-amazing hours in bed. ever! i'm understanding...under the circumstances, it would make sense... i get what's going on... i'm not going to turn into psycho-bitch girl on you, but don't ruin my fabulous mood for the entire day by saying somehing like that... then babbling on for 5 minutes afterward about how you didn't mean it, and that was a 'wierd thing to say,' and yadah yadah yadah.

bahhhhhhh.

me = 23. you = cool, if you = suzy, mom, rich, jake, julie, oakley, teresa, reagan, woodrow, emily, justin, mandi, ethan, rob, katie, my ipod.

yesterday = death of sandra dee... which really fucking sucks, because i finally caught the original "Gidget" for the first time a few months ago, and loved it.

my step-brother is 21 today. golden and drunk, i'm sure.

also... it's presidents day. why am i working?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home