Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Spooooooky

Yes! Finally!

MARCH 18: THE RING TWO
check the site...go listen to scary music. thank god they got the same actors.


I caved today and opened my birthday package... not the presents/cards... just the box they came in... which is ok because those things are wrapped.

how freaking cute is my mom? I'll fucking tell you...

The birthday box was wrapped in bithday paper... then the flaps on the cardboard had a little smiley with "party in a box" written in sharpie.

Inside, i find a big-ass bottle of Champagne, little plastic wine glasses, party poppers, streamers, happy birthday plates/cups/napkins...a GI-NORMOUS Chocolate Chip Cookie with frosting around the edges and hand-drawn hearts and "love" drawn on it... and the best part...? A mother-fucking PINK BIRTHDAY GIRL TIARA. My mom's the bomb. Watch me take that to the bars Saturday Night and milk it for all it's worth.

Teresa-bones sent me a cute v-day card (love her) and oakley sent me a birthday card today that made me laugh my ass off for about an hour. i have the coolest family, and yes... i am bragging. thank you lord for giving me such cool peeps in my life. you're a mother fuckin rockstar, jesus!

Me thinks i'm also going to request some birthday love from the hot project as well. We'll see tho... i could just get smooches from hot boys all nite.

I love birthday! only 4 more days... and then the 21st will be a big-fat bummer because that marks 365 more days until my 24th.

my gawd... 24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home