Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday = Sick Day

I didn't go see Citizen Cope. No...I left work around four because my body completely shut down on me...

I slept from 4:30pm - 11am, (minus 2 hours of getting up for a bowl of soup)... roughly 17 hours. Holy freaking crap. I don't know if my weekend just caught up with me, or i caught some wierd flu or what, but i woke up drenched in sweat (hot!), with a large headache and my right leg still aching from heel to buttox. I have considered this soreness to be the cause of one of three things:

1. these new really hot heels i bought and walked up and down 16th street with rubbed a big gaping hole in my heel, and somehow, the achilles tendon snapped and caused some sort of trauma all over my entire leg.

2. sexual positions... (ruled out, because of course... i am a virgin *hush*...however, if this were true, why only the right leg?)

3. no... those were the only two. (unless you want to consider the pain didn't start until mid-valentines day... and that bitch CUPID struck me with the wrong arrow).

I don't know, but it's fucking annoying and now i have this stupid-ass limp when i walk around my apartment.

I had to go to the grocery store today because i had no food... spent $155 dollars... ouch. found some sweet brownies that are not only healthy, but fat-free. all-praise allah. But my heel still fucking hurts!

While browsing the grocery line, i caught a glimpse of US magazine.

JENNIFER ANNISTON DATING VINCE VAUGHN?!



i mean... nice choice, but already?!

sheesh.

i feel so non-up on the celebrity gossip right now... per usual... but i'm working on it.

Things i learned this weekend from spending two uninterupted days and nights with the hot project?

* everyone eventually does buy a cell phone (one thing i really liked about him...)
*he's been talking about me, despite the fact that we're "just hanging out" to his friends, who refer to me as "his little 22-year-old."
*he is suprisingly lax about sharing his toothbrush
*his bed has spiders in it.

OH YEAH... that was reason number three... i have thrice spider bites in my calf... thot maybe it was a poisonous spider...causing me to maybe loose my leg or something... but, i think maybe i'm just being over-zealous on that one.

are you tired of me yet? better quit while i'm ahead...
until tomorrow

(which, by the way, is Eisley at Larimer Lounge. Go!)

oh...and p.s. want to see a funny video of mr. simison?
check it: here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home