Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Say Hello To my Little Friend:

This is my new little buddy...and had i not been suuuuper late to work this morning, i would have had to wait until another day to truley make his aquaintence.

I knew he existed because i'm one of "those people" that hates to take out the trash. I have a patio... so i leave a few bags out there, then shut my blinds so i can pretend like it doesn't exist.

A few weeks back, i came to finally take out the few bags that had accumulated... and i found a banana peel sans banana, like i had previously left it, a sack of bagles chewed into, and some other random packaged opened and sifted through.

I saw him skirtin around for some more food a few days later, but as soon as i went to check him out, he bolted down the oake tree by my window.

But today...today was special. We made eye contact:



and he danced around on my ledge for about three minutes, totally showing off.



I threw some granola out there for him... and then sat out on the porch. He came not one foot from me, stared at me, then grabbed his chest as if to say ... "For me?"

I told him i'd leave him little snacks, so stop by often. He's a fuckin' cool squirrel... and i know he's a man, cause i saw his...junk.

One thing tho... what do i name this bachelor squirrel? Help me out kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home