Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What an Odd Question

I guess this is what you get when you talk to random people online...

recieved message:
From: [censored - make up a cool name]
To: Samantha Jo
Date: Yesterday, 11:02am
Subject: Q

If you learned that your boyfriend had a fantasy, about watching while you were having sex with another guy, how would you react...?

I"ll entertain bizarre requests:

From: Samantha Jo
To: [censored - make up another cool name]
Date:just now
Subject:RE:Q

That's a very odd question... but i'd probably say it'd have to depend on how my boyfriend was as a person, and how serious i was about him...

the guy i'm seeing now? i doubt he'd ever have such a fantasy... he's a rockstar and rockstars are pretty self-absorbed. sex without him? never!

Is the guy famous? hot? nice? good in bed? attentive? free of stds and scary obligations?
i'd probably do it, if it would make my honey happy and you know...i benefited with funness, but in the end, i think it would just create way too many complexes. "oh my god, is he better than me?.." "no" "You're LYING!"

Plus, there's the factor that I just took way too much time in my decision process on the particular matter.

you see what i mean...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Men are so Smart. Men are so Smart... S-m-R-T... i mean, S-m-a-r-t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home