Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's a Jolly Holiday for You, Bert

My squirelly friend stopped by again this morning. i left him an berry/fig newton thing from Wild Oats. All the granola was gone, so i'm guessing he's a fan.

Finally got my ipod to play songs on my work computer. Amen, because i stayed up until 3-fucking-am working on music. not really that obnoxious, because i found all my old-school stuff (howie before he was a dick, johnny m. before his head blew up and he realized he was a rockstar). cheers me up. just need old-school jason and all those songs from freshman year. gawd, i'm so old.

i'm loving the hot project. he stopped by today just to say hi... i'm sure if i had a sense of smell, this is the part where i would say, 'he smells so yummy.' --- tho last time he was in here, suzy smelled bip and said he smelled like cologne... so i'm guessing he tries...

i think i also realized how people must feel when i am intently listening to something interesting... because he looks at me the same way when i talk. it's kind of intimidating/nerve-wracking... and kind of like THIS picture

today was rent day... even tho i'm still waiting on two bands to pay up. i always laugh, because these band boys are so cute.

instead of paying me on time, they leave me little love notes on the envelopes...

one band is all in high school. they're one of my favorites because they are so greatful for their space, and so adorably young... and they always pay their rent in halves.

The first envelope always says, "The rest will be coming ASAP."

The second always says something like this:




Another Band is usually on time... v.. cool peeps as well... but this month, a little late in turning in cash:



working in music is glamorous...!

i will have to update more frequent... my wifey and i can't talk anymore. Her cell phone bill this for last month = $253. SUCK. but still...really, really funny.


"Her phone bill's too big. Her phone bill... is TOO big."

Check her burrito birthday card --- it def goes into the "Top Three cards of all time" -

The List:
(in no particular order)

1. The burrito Birthday Card
2. The Matt/Sammath Xmas Card from my dear, dear Raquillis (Santa had a wooden soldier in his pocket...or did he?)
3. The Aerosmith Birthday Card from my Step Dad --- long write up using ALL Aerosmith song titles --- He got me a trip to go see them when i was 16. RAWK!

but back to the burrito card:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home