Friday, May 26, 2006

oi

rouuuuuuuuugh day at work yesterday.

and something that would probably be more interesting to read about than anything else i could write right now, but out of respect, i'll only say...

quiet today.
everyone's sad.
hardest place i've ever worked... but with toughness comes greatness...right?

Most importantly, everyone has those people that you meet and instantly love. Outside of my family, I don't have very many of them.

It's not the "i want to do you" or "i can't live without you..." kind of love - just the "genuine, no question whatsoever, because your head, heart and gut all say that this is a good person and you'd be absolutely moronic not to have them in your life" love, no matter what the duration or circumstance of who/what they are.

My entire being goes into "i would jump in front of a damn bus for you!" mode because just their prescence makes me feel considerably brighter.

i just found out this morning that one of my most favorite people that represents the very definition of the above, is being moved back over to where he used to until he can come back to this company (in awhile... i'm hoping sooner than later).

SAD!
so glad he still has his job - but i'm very sad to not be able to see him every day ;-(

anyway -
i'm going to denver for the weekend. yahoo!!
lots of sleeping... movies... laying around... and, well... you know!

:-)

i think my step dad is putting sirius radio in my car today so I have somethin to listen to. hachacha. He's the best guy.

I'm continually reminded of how great he is every day --- and how funny.

Today I drove by a suburban.

The ONLY suburban I've ever seen that has been decked to the nines in zebra stripes.
It belongs to a car place on 5th street that rents the vehicle out ever so often...

and when I saw it, I was reminded that on their Wedding my Step Dad had rented it out for his Wedding day - so the girls could have the pimp limo, and He, my brother Jake and his son Brandon could tux around in the sweet suburban.

Toooooo funny.

I only hope I get so lucky as my mom did.
though, she's pretty hot shit... so if i were my step dad, i would probably be that awesome to stay in her graces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home