Monday, February 07, 2005

I know my chicken.

Yesterday was mucho dreamy. My nap included dreams of mass consumption of cheese (mostly blue)


and last night, I was in some wicked strange school/restraunt/warehouse fighting off drones of warriors.

That's right, folks. I was motha' fuckin Beatrix Kiddo. This one, really fat sumo guy would not leave me the fuck alone.. i had to poke him in the budah with my sword about 800 trillion times before he finally expired.

Am i a Violent Person? No
Was Kill Bill Volume 1 on HBo before i headed to bed? Yeah... little bit. Plus, i caught some violence crap on Gothika before i passed out as well... so i'm not too suprised.

I can't tell you how nice it was to come to work today... since i slept upstairs and had to walk down the stairs to do it.

Wake up at 8:50... to work by 8:58am. My goal for the past two months was to just get to work on time... just ONCE... looks like i'm going to have to sleep upstairs to accomplish this feat.

There was a... 34% chance I was going to see the boy last nite... didn't really expect it at all... hence why the percentage is so low (no biggee)...

but i think when he calls to say, "i was just so focused on my music side-project"...
rather than taking the usual, "No biggee," route,
i'm going for, "I see... well how are you going to make it up to me?"

Open-endedness = good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home