Wednesday, February 02, 2005

feet, fabulous, feet.

A recent development that's a little not-so-complicated/inner-self? A substantial increase of time spent on my feet. Why?

A: I'm a Pisces *pisces errogenous zone = FEET!*
B: My hands are incapacitated...
C: A really hot boy...that happens to be a foot fan...
D: All of the Above.

While A is true (helllooooo peeps. my birthday is in 18 days), We're going to have to say a big fat C on this one.
Tonight: foot soak, scrub... pedicure... i'm thinking some toe ring shopping tomorrow... or v. soon.

Such a leisurely evening has also left mucho time for Wed. night tv. review.

So here's a quick summary:

State of the Union Address:
Bush: "Blah blah blah....blah...blah blah blah"
Attendents: Applause...
Bush: "Blah blah blah! Blah...!"
Attendents: Standing Applause.
Bush: "Blah blah, blah.....blah...bla-haha blah."
Attendents: Wild Yelling, Extensive Standing Applause.

American Idol:


Girl shows up in skanky stripper gear and braces --- still gets sent to hollywood.
A bunch of other people from San Fran showed up thinking they were the shit... no... you still suck! One 6'5" white boy actually sounded like a "tiny black woman named Shakiki." It was confusing.
****side note... kelly clarkson rocks****

Ashlee Simpson: Biography.

"I have acid Reflux! If this little thing ends my career...then that's...dumb!"
Any my favorite review of last week... While eating breakfast with friends:
Ashlee: "I wish my voice would get better."
Friends: Dead Silence

Newlyweds:

Jessica gets a root canal...stop eating sugar, ho. Apparently, for Halloween one year, Jessie poo went as a picnic table. Like...oh my gawd! Nick decorates for Halloween...those laughing tombstones were obnoxious as fuck.

If i were a show... today would be TOW Sami is British.

I had to drive my boss into butt-town Littleton to get his BMW. What did we take? His mini cooper. I drove back in my pea coat and dickie listening to Brit Rock on Sirius Radio, and when my phone rang Austin Powers style, i officially felt like and London-ite.

Yeah, baby! Yeah.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home