Wednesday, January 12, 2005

she ain't got game.

i am a lucky girl.

not like, paris hilton lucky in last month's Rolling Stone.



and i quote:

RS: What do you think when you look in the mirror every day?
Paris: (smiles) That I am lucky.
RS: So you know you're hot?
Paris: I don't want to be conceited. I am lucky!

No, no...Lucky in other ways...

though, God never really blessed me with the ability to play the game of love... or whatever that stage is called before you grab a first date.

This comes to my attention lately because there is the most gorgeous man inquiring about one of our studios and oooooh my gawd.

Note to anyone who has read this for a substantial amount of time (two months atleast), this is the same guy that stopped in and sang in our office corridor.

This afternoon I was down in Studio #10 working on our website, when I hear a faint knock at the door upstairs (faint from inside the studio...actually, i'm pretty sure he pounded), I climbed up out of the dungeon and into the hallway, and find mr. handsome himself.

"...Hi." (smooooooth)

He has these cute 1950s glasses that throw him back a few decades, but all the while, still manages to carry off the whole... sexy bedhead thing. he's so intriguing. and polite. and, has to be a tad dangerous if he's in a band... you know. and as paris would say, 'that's hot!'

Suffice to say, every time he comes down, I turn into shy-pants Mcgee. Most would say i am a fairly outgoing person...but man, i can be hands-down quiet/shy/speechless when i'm smitten kitten.



Presentation check: cute? nice? not too nice. semi cool. not too cool, then i come across as a snot. arg.

lucky today, i was exhausted, therefore subdued. Sportin' my Scottish-Kilt Docs, and... for some glorious reason, was having a really good hair day. go figure.

There's always some wierd thing on the days he stops by.
I.e. I'm not wearing a ring on my wedding finger, per usual routine.

Today, we were dressed oddly similar.

i pointed it out and then said, "Wierd. I never wear black."

"You look really good in it."

aaaahahaha. last time it was..."i love your hair!"

ooooh my god.
hahaha. guys never notice that stuff.

Hi. I just turned into a 13-year-old girl. i'm truley sorry for this.

he walked around with me through the studios for about 10-15 minutes...looked like a little boy as he listened intently to what i was telling him... cuu-uuute.


regardless, it was a nice break in my otherwise stressful day. i'm liking this 'something to be excited about' business.

Anticipation has always been the best part of an event.

Following through usually blows it.

I think my new favorite word is "ridiculosity." thanks for that, my fair-weather (arizona) friend.

Used in a sentence:
"The fact that I just ate 8oz. of sourcream with chips for supper is complete ridiculosity."

I thot the bag said, 'Great for Dinner!' Turns out, it's 'Great for Dipping.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home