Sunday, January 09, 2005

And the Oscar for Film with Most Funerals goes to...

White Noise.

Don't go to this movie. Creeptastic... surrreal enough to make for a good plot, non-surreal enough to scare the hell out of you and serve as a reminder to stay the HELL away from Ouija boards, Seances and E.V.P. (check examples)

Don't fuck with dead people, man.

I had to call Suzy Q. afterward because I was scared to go home to my apartment alone. I think my scary-movie tolerance is lowering substantially on the scare scale. Not sure I can go to these anymore unless accompanied by someone a little less cowardly than I.

Suzy came to town yesterday. We went out with Dan the Man, who i had forgotten existed until last night (worked with him down at the firehouse, firehouse, let's go Firehouse Brewing Company a few years back). Such a doll (and a tall one, at that)Fun Times! I think I had, what most would call, the most gi-normous strawberry margarita i've ever seen in my life down at Jose O'shea's (with Suez), which was followed by the old-school sit-down Ms. Pac Man upstairs in the bar.

This morning, all three of us went rock-climbing for a few hours (my first time), and i'm typing this now, in fear that I won't really be able to operate tomorrow. i am so flippin' sore. it's awwwwesome.

i'm off for desperate housewives, mauhimauhi and chocolate cake with rasberries. one more note, though...

i perpetually watch the e. shows on VH1... (this fucking SUCKS!) will someone please tell me how i land the job of "pop culture expert?" that's so unfair... and something i definately need to end up doing someday. bueller? bueller...? anyone...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home